Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful. WARNINGS: Keep to the recommended dose. Adults: Do not take for longer than a few days at a time unless advised to by a doctor. Children and adolescents: Do not give this medicine for longer than 48 hours at a time unless advised to by a doctor. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage. Do not take with other products containing paracetamol, unless advised to do so by a doctor or pharmacist. Not suitable for children under 7 years of age. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist. If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately. Contains hydroxybenzoates.