Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful. Not suitable for use in children under 7 years of age. Warning: Keep to the recommended dose. Do not take with other products containing paracetamol, unless advised to do so by a doctor or pharmacist. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons information Centre (Australia 13 1126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage. Also contains sulfites.