Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful. WARNINGS: Keep to the recommended dose. Do not take for more than 48 hours (children and adolescents) or a few days at a time (adults) unless advised to do so by a doctor. Do not take with other products containing paracetamol, unless advised to do so by a doctor or pharmacist. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131 126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage. Not suitable for use in children under 7 years of age. Contains hydroxybenzoates.